Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Karickal

Karickal is my house name. Exact location of Karickal house is at Kalampoor, a part of Piravom Panchayat. My father Mr. Parameswaran Nair and mother Kalyanikutty Amma is living there. They enjoy their old age at home, mostly in front of TV.

I have four brothers and two sisters, including me we were seven children. We had a wonderful childhood and used to play and quarrel all the time. Few of my cousins also lived at our home and studied with us.

We play a lot and swim in the river. Morning we used to walk to the school along with our friends. On our way to school, we spend a lot of time for plucking mangoes, lemons etc and make fun with others. There are many sweet memories from our school life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Dear Chandren,
My self George. I think you remember me?